Today, young conservatives are playing an active role in government again by uniting to have a voice in public policy. Hundreds of young conservative leaders have been elected to local, state and federal office. They are changing policy and influencing decisions from school boards all the way to the US Congress. You can help by joining with us.
Add your voice to the millions across America who have said it’s time to educate our citizens in order to bring about pro-business, clean energy development and legislation. Your becoming involved means that Young Conservative for Energy Reform can educate more activists to let their voices be heard. By joining with us you will impact America forever.
How to get involved:
- Please connect with us online through our Facebook and Twitter pages
- Contact us about joining or starting a local chapter
- See our Talking Points for discussing the conservative perspective on energy reform with others
- Get registered to vote and make your voice heard on issues of energy reform
- Conduct a voter registration drive to strengthen the numbers of other pro-energy reform young conservatives on your campus or in your organization
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!